This menu features links to various web accessibility evaluation tools available online.
- FAE DHTML Report opens FAE evaluation results page of the current resource.
- Selecting this option evaluates the current state of the current page only -- to evaluate more than one page with FAE, use the FAE option.
- FAE Configuration launches a dialog box where the user can set analysis setting of the page with frames.
- If multiple
frameelements are defined on the page,
- when All visible frames content found should be analyzed as seperate document is selected, FAE prepares DHTML reports for contents of each frame.
- when All visible frames content found should be analyzed as one document is selected, FAE prepares one DHTML report for contents of all frames visible on the page.
iframeelement is defined on the page, when Include iframe content as part of its associated document is checked, the DHTML report of the page includes analysis of the content of the
- Reset to Defaults button restores the default setting; all visible frames content found are analyzed as seperate docuemtns and iframe content is not included as part of its associated document.
- The Functional Accessibility Evaluator (FAE) analyzes web resources for markup that is consistent with the use of CITES/DRES HTML Best Practices for development of functionally accessible web resources that also support interoperability.
- FAE can evaluate single, multiple pages or an entire Web site.
- The Cynthia Says identifies errors in Web content related to Section 508 standards and/or the WCAG guidelines.
- The Cynthia Says validates singles pages.
- The WAVE Accessibility Tool Online Web Service helps the user determine the accessibility of Web content.
- The WAVE evaluates singles pages.
- The user can set test options to customize each session of test to suit their needs.
- WebXACT tests single pages of web content for quality, accessibility, and privacy issues.
- The Accessibility test follows standards of the U.S. Section 508 or a particular compliance level of the WCAG guidelines.